We then talked about the use of different measurement systems and the process of Dimensional Analysis (lesson, pdf).
Your homework for Thursday is:
- Check the portal for your results on the Solving Proportions and Percents Assessment and write it down on your Student Checklist. If you didn't score at least a 4.5, make plans (and an appointment) to re-assess as soon as possible. Remember, you can schedule one re-assessment a day for five days if you need to.
- On page 4 of today's lesson (pdf), do the top two problems regarding AHS track records.
- Fill out this short survey on graphing calculators.
- Invite your parents to attend Back to School Night tonight.
- Don't forget you need graph paper tomorrow.