We finished up the lesson (pdf) on population and prisoners, then learned about the slopes of parallel and perpendicular lines and how to write equations for them (lesson, pdf).
Your homework for Monday is:
- Check the portal for the results of your assessment, fill out your student checklist with your results, and make a plan for retake (if necessary), including making an appointment.
- Finish Steps 8 and 9 of the lesson (pdf).
- Watch the Parallel and Perpendicular Lines video. Our assessment will be next Wednesday.
- Begin thinking about our midterm next Thursday. What's going to be on it?
- We're Skyping first thing on Monday. Please make every attempt to get to class a couple of minutes early. Thanks.