We reviewed the Elimination Method briefly, then learned how to graph linear inequalities in one variable (lesson, pdf).
Your homework for Wednesday is:
- Check the portal for the results of your assessment, fill out your student checklist with your results, and make a plan for retake (if necessary), including making an appointment.
- Finish problems 2-5 on the (lesson, pdf).
- Complete the Solving Systems of Equations by Elimination Online Pre-Assessment.
- When you get a chance, please read this.
- Watch the Graphing Linear Inequalities in One Variable video.