Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday, December 10, 2010

We continued our review for the final.

Your homework for tonight is:
  1. Work on the 1st Semester Final Review worksheet. At a minimum review #1-20, but I would recommend looking at all of them. We got through #17 in class today, but that doesn't mean you just have to look at #18-20. Go back over each and every one that we did and make sure you understand what we did. Look at your own notes and at today's lesson (pdf) for what I did on the board.

  2. Our Quarters for Kiva total is now $63.31. Recall that I'm matching up to $100, my Dad is matching 50% of what I match, and Rob is now contributing $100 - so I'd really love it if you guys could get us to $100 as well so his is a "match" and not an "over-match."

  3. Read this excellent article about how to prepare for finals.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats AHS Keep it up. Hope you continue to have a successufl quarters for Kiva Campaign.

    ReplyDelete