In today's lesson (pdf) we learned about the absolute value function.
Your homework for tonight is:
- Find the average of how much your guesses were off (add the absolute value of your over/under column, then divide by 12).
- Complete problems #4 and #5 (Coe, CO and the gap on bridges) on the Applications of Functions worksheet.
- If you haven't yet, read the blog post about Kiva. You've donated $28.75 so far. My dad is going to match 50% of what I match (and I'm matching at 100% up to $100).
- Have you started reviewing for the final yet?
- Watch the Solving Absolute Value Equations video.