Then we skyped with Ms. Anderson - you asked some really good questions. I'll post the archive of the session on the blog later today.
Your homework for tomorrow is:
- Check the portal for the results of your assessment, fill out your student checklist with your results, and make a plan for retake (if necessary), including making an appointment.
- Finish the worksheet from Monday (problems 1-6 only) if you haven't already done so.
- Complete the Graphing Linear Equations Using Slope-Intercept online pre-assessment. You know what to do. Our assessment will be on Friday.
- Watch the Writing Linear Equations in Slope-Intercept Form video. You know what to do. This is not only for our next topic, but is very similar to the stuff on this Friday's assessment as well so it will help you review.
- When is the last time you checked your Google Apps Email?